Join NBS Today!The Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS) is an educational organization founded in 1979 to support and promote the use and collecting of numismatic literature. Numismatic literature includes books, periodicals, catalogs and other written or printed material relating to coins, medals, tokens, or paper money, ancient or modern, U.S. or worldwide. Membership is open to any individual or organization interested in the study of numismatics and the study and collecting of numismatic literature.
Join Using Check or Money Order
To join the NBS using check or money order download the application by clicking on NBS Membership Application print the form, fill it out and return along with a check or money order for your membership dues (Dues are payable in US dollars and should be drawn on US banks) to:
- One-Year Membership/Print and Digital Membership: (U.S.): $40 (International): $60
- One-Year Membership/Digital-Only Membership: (U.S./International) $25
- Three-Year Membership/Print and Digital Membership: (U.S.): $120 (International) $180
- Three-Year Membership Digital-Only (U.S./International) $75
- Lifetime Membership: (U.S.) $500 - (International) $750
Numismatic Bibliomania Society
c/o Terry White
P.O. Box 634
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
Or, to pay via PayPal, use one of the buttons below:
(There is a 3% surcharge for using PayPal to cover the cost of PayPal to NBS)
Join Using PayPal
As a member of NBS, you'll receive a valuable back issue of The Asylum (the society's official print journal) and all
subsequent print issues upon publication.
Other Benefits include:
- Invitation to participate in the society's Annual Events: the General Membership Meeting, Educational Symposiums, and a fund raising auction (all held along with the ANA's World Fair of Money each August).
- Voting to select NBS Officers and recipients of the Society's annual literary awards - the Joel J. Orosz Award (best new article in The Asylum) and the Jack Collins Award (best new author).
- Members are also encouraged to submit original manuscripts to the Editor to be considered for publication in The Asylum.
NBS is a proud supporter of both the ANA and ANS libraries.